Monday, December 17, 2007

December is Anniversary Month

December is the month for Anniversaries in our family. It's the month that Ricky and I celebrate our Wedding Anniversary and our 1st Anniversary as home owners. This past Weekend Ricky and I celebrated our 3rd Anniversary. Ricky surprised me by telling me that I needed to dress-up and that Brooklyn was going to have a sleepover with her grandparents. He ended up bringing me to a really nice restaurant (that you have to make reservations to go to) called III Forks and he had beautiful flowers waiting for me at our table. We really enjoyed the food and each others company.


We also have enjoyed being first time home owners. We have painted almost every room in our house so far and we have added little touches around the house which helps it feel more like ours. We haven't made many changes to the outside, except I planted flowers at the edge of our driveway and this summer we even had a patio put in. We feel so grateful that we have been blessed with a beautiful house that we can call home.
Note: (Yes, I'm fat in this picture. But I was 8 Months Pregnant and that's my excuse!)
Note: (See the dead cactus thing? It looks a lot better with flowers)

1 comment:

Mark, Michelle, Tava, and Connor said...

Ricky and Becky, I found your blog from Shannon's. You have a cute little girl. I didn't know you had moved back to Texas. You can check out my blog at markandshell.blogspot.com
Michelle (Lovren)McMurdie