Saturday, December 8, 2007

Brooklyn Gets her Ears Pierced




Last weekend Ricky and I decided that it was time to get Brooklyn's ears pierced. One of my friends little girls got hers done and it looked so cute. As we were walking into the mall I started having second thoughts about going through with it. But my brother Andrew kept saying just do it. So we walked over to Claire's and got it done. It was horrible at first, Brooklyn was screaming and I had all these people glaring at me like I was the meanest mom in the world for doing this to my daughter. But it went so quick and Brooklyn cried for a minute max. Once she got her sucker she was fine. I'm really glad that we got her ears pierce! She looks so cute and it seems like her earrings don't even bother her. If anyone else is debating about doing it or not, I highly recommend getting it done.

2 comments:

Robynn said...

I can tell you this, she looks darling in her little earings. I think I learned something from the picture. I'm on my way to Wal-mart to get a big bag of dum dum suckers so she will like coming to Grammy's house a little bit more.:)I love you little Brooklyn!
SLY
Grammy

Kyra said...

I can't believe your a mommy- and she is so big- I have to see some newborn pics when you get a chance- waht a cutie--- congrats!!! hope to see you in the near future!!