Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Ricky's Surprise 80's Party

This year, Ricky turned the big 3-Oh. I wanted to do something special for him, so I decided to throw him a surprise party. As I was planning his party, I came up with the idea to make it a 80's themed surprise party (who doesn't like an excuse to dress up?) The party ended up being a success minus the moms that were at home with there kids since I planned it during General Young Women's conference. That was poor planning on my part. We missed them but we still managed to have a good time. Here are some pics from the party:





3 comments:

Pierce and Stacy said...

Ricky pulls off the 80's look WAY TOO WELL. I was impressed with his outfit.

Pierce

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

Anonymous said...

真爱旅舍视频 , 真爱旅舍视频聊天室 , 聊天室vip破解 , 国外随机视频聊天网 , 全球随机视频聊天网 , 寂寞交友聊天室 , 国外视频交友聊天 , 国外在线视频聊天 , 影音视讯聊天室 , 0401影音视讯聊天室