Thursday, February 19, 2009

Update on the belly bump

I have had several people this pregnancy that have doubted my honesty. For example, I was at the doctor's last week, and a nurse even asked me if I was really as far along as I claimed I am. She was only joking, but she said it was amazing that I wasn't showing yet. I promise that I am really pregnant and that I am 20 weeks along. Tomorrow we find out if were having a boy or girl and we are so excited to find out who is joining our little family. Either way I will be just as excited. But personally... I think it is a boy. Vote on what you think it is. 

4 comments:

Dick Thiot said...

Prejudiced response: BOY!

Colleen said...

I am with dad...BOY!

If I ever get pregnant, I hope to God I look that good near my third trimester.

Kari Clark said...

so not fair! Your look awesome! We're excited to hear what you're having.

Melody said...

If I saw you on the street I would probably doubt that you were pregnant as well. You look great. I remember seeing you at the end of your pregnancy with Booklyn and you looked awesome, so I guess pregnancy suits you. You should have as many babies as possible. :)