Wednesday, March 12, 2008

My Wild Child



Brooklyn's hair lately, has been out of control. I put clips in her hair, she tears them out, I put a headband on her, she tears it off, etc. Well the other day, I was able to capture a rare moment when her hair looked brushed and cute. I was especially excited that I was able to do pigtails to where all her hair fit.





On Monday we were able to have Ricky's parents and brother Skyler over for dinner. Afterwards, the guys watched the Mavs game while Brooklyn entertained the rest of us by biting her uncle Skyler's big toe. I know it sounds gross, but it was hilarious. Here's some pics from that night.

2 comments:

camandholls said...

The pigtails look so cute.... i love it!

Ricky Thiot said...

Wow, do we make good lookin' babies? Well, I guess a little bit of crazy comes out in it too. I sure do love our little one.